Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Happy Anniversary–MFTWSC #84

MFTWSC84_2012aug8


Are you ready for another
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC84


I just love this new paper I got—the heart pattern just made me do an anniversary card! Obviously I flipped the sketch, but I think everything’s pretty apparent as to what I did.

I stamped the sentiment, from
Clearly Sentimental About Anniversaries, on Whip Cream card stock cut out with my Die-namics Layered Label and popped it up on a Die-namics Clearly Sentimental Label panel. I did some stitching on my base card and then popped the whole thing up as well. Instead of the flag in the sketch, I added a Die-namics Hearts a Plenty double heart stitched down the center and finished off with some designer thumbtacks that I’ve had in my stash for a while. I just cut the tack part off and glued them down with hot glue :) The colors were perfect and “dressier” than plain brads.

Here’s the inside, with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC84_2012aug8in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


And that’s it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Anniversaries (MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); Country Boutique (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Die-namics Layered Label, Die-namics Clearly Sentimental Label, Die-namics Hearts a Plenty (MFT); designer thumbtacks, sewing machine, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

12 comments:

  1. I like the different orientation and elegant colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great love this color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card. Love the colors and it is nice how you turned it to make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning anniversary card! Any Hubby would love to receive this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Such an elegant and beautiful card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Stunning and Elegant. Love the colours! Great tags, words and punches. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO beautiful. I love the layout and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Miss Barbara! This is so Pretty! Love the dp's and your sketch flip too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. The inside sentiment is sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FABULOUS use of the sketch Bar! LOVE the color scheme and the stamps you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!