Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Get Well Soon–MFTWSC # 80

MFTWSC80_2012jul11


Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC80

 

So, obviously I made mine an A2 card, but I think the sketch is equally obvious :) I’m using one of my FAVORITE sets, Die-namics Flower Silhouette Die and Stamp Set for my focal image today. I cut out the flowers with MFT Whip Cream card stock, stamped, and colored with Copic markers. For my base card, I’m using Die-namics Simply Scallops, Small with some corrugated paper and Die-namics File Tab for the sentiment. MFT card stock used was Kraft and Wild Cherry.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC80_2012jul11in

 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!!

 

Pin It

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Flower Silhouette (
MFT)
Paper:
Whip Cream, Kraft, Wild Cherry (MFT); Memorandum (Lilybee Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Simply Scallops, Small, Flower Silhouette, File Tab
Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, Tiny Attacher/staples (Tim Holtz), foam dots

brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have that set but haven't used it yet. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Bar! How STUNNING is this??? LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!