Sunday, June 17, 2012

CLICK–MFTWSC #76

Pin It

MFTWSC76_2012jun13

 

GetSketchy_DesignTeam


Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSCSketch76
Can you believe I’d never used my
Die-namics Behind the Camera Die and Stamp Set before? Definitely time to remedy that situation!

I cut the camera out of
Kraft card stock. I added some patterned paper to dress it up and popped it up on foam tape. The “lens” was stamped with “every photograph captured is a memory stored”. So true! I added a circle of bling around the outer edge of the lens, and used my Die-namics Mini Film Strip for the bottom element. The flag element was stamped with another sentiment from the set on a Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon flag and anchored with a button and some Charcoal baker’s twine.

Here’s the inside with yet another sentiment from the set:

MFTWSC76_2012jun13in


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And that it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

 

Pin It

 

 

 

~Supplies~
Stamps: Behind the Camera (
MFT)
Paper:
Kraft, Black Licorice, Whip Cream (MFT); Sidewalks (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Behind the Camera, Mini Film Strip, First Place Award Ribbon
Die-namics dies (MFT); bling, button, baker’s twine, foam dots

 

brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm loving the kraft and black and your fun camera - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set you chose with this week's sketch. That camera and "click" sentiment are perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!