Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sending BIG Hugs–C4C #128

Pin It

C4C128_2012mar17

Happy Saturday! It’s time again for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! Since today is St. Patrick’s Day, Frances is challenging us to have some GREEN on our projects—doesn’t have to be a St. Patrick’s Day project, just have some green. And, being as today is a sponsor day, I must tell you that our sponsor is Stampotique Originals. Get all the details at the C4C blog.

I’m using
MFT’s new Big Greetings set for my card today. I just love how much of an impact these bit sentiments make on a card. I stamped my sentiment on Fossil card stock, cut it out with a Die-namics Layered Label die, sponged the edges and popped it up on foam dots after I stitched my pattern papers in place and added some bling—bling is good :)

SONY DSC


Then I added a
Die-namics Leafy Flourish and a Die-namics Pretty Posies flower with a twine-tied button center.

SONY DSC


I used another sentiment from the set on the inside. I love how the sentiments can be interchanged, front and inside.

C4C128_2012mar17in


Here are the
Die-namics dies I used on this card:

layered label Die-namics

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_PrettyPosiesFinal


And that's all for me for me! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C128.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Pin It



~Supplies~
Stamps: Big Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream (MFT); Pretty Party 6 x 6 (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond; Pretty Posies, Leafy Flourish, Layered Label Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, button, bling, sewing machine

brownwendysignature

7 comments:

  1. and a bug hug back :) ... fabulous card, love all the bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Barb!!! I just ordered that gorgeous flourish leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the die cut flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beauty...love all the bling...fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I really like the BIG sentiment. Pretty papers and flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich red on that flower, and mix of patterns! The bling is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!