Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Holidays - MFTWSC #48



Are you ready for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started. 




I really LOVE this sketch! I can see it becoming one of my go to sketches. The Well Worn Label Die-namics set just works so well together--all I had to do was pick some patterned paper that worked and my job was done, LOL! I brought out a Christmas sentiment set from last year, Merry & Bright for the sentiment, then added a "pointsettia" made with my Upsy Daily Die-namics set. Some stitching and some twine finish it off!

Here's the inside with another sentiment from Merry & Bright.





That's it for me today--I promise! Thanks so much for stopping by--I'll be back tomorrow with another December teaser!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Merry & Bright (MFT)
Paper: Fossil; Bravo Burgundy (SU!); 25 Days of Christmas 6 x 6 (Simple Stories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Well Worn and Upsy Daisy Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, gold flat back beads, sewing machine



9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Christmas card Bar! LOVE LOVE LOVE that flower!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I need that die for poinsettias now... you've convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is gorgeous! love the colors and that great flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your papers and flower are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara,

    What a great card!!! :) I love the colors! I can't believe how much your daisy looks like a poinsettia! ;) (my initial reaction was, "should have gotten that new poinsettia die!")

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas Card. Great job and the flowers are beautiful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the label dies!! Beautifully layered and showcased.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!