Thursday, September 08, 2011

Fall Is On the Way!!!

And I can't wait!!! I love fall!! And to celebrate, I whipped up this fall banner.


No stamping, can you believe it? All done with die cuts and punches, and a little adhesive :) The letters were cut on my Cricut. I love this paper and the teal accents.

Here's a close up of one end:



And the other:



I have a few kits available in my Etsy store--all of the paper elements and the ribbon are included--add your own embellishments :) You can see it HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with Flourishes' Pre-Release Challenge!




4 comments:

  1. I just had to comment and say thank you for making this banner. The papers are so pretty. The instructions are easy to follow, too. It is even more beautiful in person. It's fun to put the banner together after you have done most of the hard work by doing the cutting and measuring! I hope to see more banners in your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Did you use Spellbinders dies to make the banner? So pretty! Thanks for any info....

    lisaroskam@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!