Monday, July 27, 2009

Seashells By the Seashore

Good morning! Today I have a card using the Taylored Expressions sketch for this week--#75. Seems like lots of sketches lately are using "threes" and that's OK with me--I'm loving how they look.

For this card I'm using one of Flourishes' newest releases called Seaside Life. I chose three of the smallest images, stamped them on River Rock with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. Love that white on River Rock. My patterned paper is from the Wisteria 6 x 6 pad by Basic Grey and my cardstock is Whisper White and River Rock. Ribbon is River Rock double stitched and I've added some half pearls for accent. Hope you like it!

I'm so glad you stopped by today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Seaside Life (Flourishes)
Paper: Whisper White, River Rock (SU!); Wisteria (Basic Grey)
Ink: River Rock (SU!); Versamark; Old Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities dies; 3M foam squares, half pearls (craft store); ribbon (SU!); oval punch (SU!)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love how you did the card with the squares...very stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threes are therrific!! I love doing things in threes.....and this is wonderful, again! I love that Wisteria....wistfully I gaze at it! Gosh, I am cutting the corn here; we are headed to Rehoboth Beach, where there is a MICHAEL's and maybe I can get some of that yummy paper myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love those natural colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Barb! I love River Rock...wish it was still available! :-( It looks perfect with the Wisteria dp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, this is so wonderful and beautifully done! Great colors, patterns, and detailing! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!