Monday, January 26, 2009

Gratitude

Don't you just love the Verve sentiment stamps? I do, and hope to get some new ones soon. This card is for SCS Color Challenge #202: Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, and Kiwi Kiss. Great combination. I started flipping through my Basic Grey paper pads and saw that Eva fit the bill with the colors. I love this collection. This card is also for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #27.

My base card is Whisper White with a layer of Bravo Burgundy, Kiwi Kiss, and finally, a layer of the Eva DP. The next element is the same with different DP. I tied a bow around all this with striped Kiwi Kiss ribbon. The sentiment is from Verve's Beautiful You set and is stamped on Whisper White with Bravo Burgundy. It--and the Kiwi Kiss layer--is cut/embossed with oval Nestabilities and the Bravo Burgundy layer is done with the scalloped oval dies. This element was attached with 3M foam squares and a Fresh Cut Grass Dew Drop was added as an accent.

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White (SU!); Eva 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities; ribbon (SU!); 3M foam squares (craft store); Dew Drops

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is beautiful. You just make it all come together! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bar, sorry I'm so far behind on blogging! Just looked over your last several and LOVE what I see! The new MFT cards are adorable and I love the big bows! You must teach me how to tie that nicely!

    Hope you're doing OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. barb...this is stunning! love the colors, and that paper is yummy! amazing job!

    thanks for playing again this week...one more coming at you tomorrow :) hope to see you again!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love how you make such great use of your beautiful DP!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!