Friday, December 26, 2008

Looking forward

OK, Christmas is over and it's time to look to the future. This card is for SCS sketch challenge #207 and clearly is looking forward. This was a fun card and I love this sketch now--didn't think I would when I first saw it, though.

My base card is Basic Black, with a layer of silver metallic card stock, then a layer of DP that is black with silver stars.

Most of this is pretty self explanatory. I cut the numbers out with my Cuttlebug and the Harmony alphabet using silver glitter paper from a DCWV glitter stack and attached with my Quickie Glue Pen, although running it through a Xyron would have worked well. The "welcome" is stamped in silver pigment ink using Kitchen Sink's Never A Loss 4 Words set.

I'm loving this card--a great way to welcome the new year! Thanks for taking a look today!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Never A Loss 4 Words (Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Paper: Basic Black, silver metallic card stock (Office Max), DP (craft store)
Ink: Silver pigment ink (craft store)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Harmony Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!