Friday, December 26, 2008

Rejoice

This card is for the Holiday Challenge Extravaganza #6, which can be found here--make a one-layer card. I'm not good at that, LOL, but I'm OK with this one. Next time I use this stamp I'll add a couple of color layers on the card to bring out the colors. This is the first time I've used this stamp, so I'm glad for this challenge that made me think of it.

My base card is Whisper White. I stamped this image from Flourishes Rejoice set in Versamark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then I colored in the holly leaves with a Handsome Hunter marker and the berries with a Real Red marker. Tied a dark green ribbon around the top and called it done! Talk about QUICK!! I'm already thinking of other ways to use this stamp for next year.

Thanks for taking a look!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Rejoice (Flourishes)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Handsome Hunter, Real Red
Accessories: heat gun, Embossing Buddie, gold embossing powder, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!