Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Thanksgiving

A few more Thanksgiving cards to make and I'm done!!! I really love this Inkadinkado stamp so I've used it a lot this year.

My base card is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Old Olive, then a layer of DP from DCWV-- Thanksgiving Words. I've used this a lot this year, too--I just love it! The focal image is stamped on So Saffron with Close To Cocoa, cut/embossed with a Nestabilities circle die, sponged with Creamy Caramel, and matted on a scalloped circle, also cut and embossed with a Nestabilities die. That was placed on a square of DP from a Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday mat pack which was matted on Chocolate Chip card stock. The focal image is up on dimensionals. Two pieces of double-sided satin ribbon, which is a different color on each side. Love it! That's it for this card. Thanks for stopping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps:
Inkadinkado Thanksgiving
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron (SU!),
DCWV Thanksgiving Words, Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday's mat pack (JoAnn Fabrics)
Ink: Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilites, ribbon (craft shop)

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!