Friday, September 19, 2008

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Card #3

I'm loving making fall cards. Did I mention that fall was my favorite time of the year, other than Christmas? I can't believe this is week #3 of the Jacksonbelle contest! This card uses one of the images from the new fall leaves Inkadinkado set. The card base is So Saffron and the next layer is Chocolate Chip. Two designs from the K & Co. Fall Harvest paper pack are layered next. Then I added 3 pieces of narrow rust ribbon and 3 antique copper brads. The focal image paper was first stamped with the Sanded backgrounder and Versafine Vintage Sepia ink, stamped off twice. The main image also uses Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. That was matted on Chocolate Chip card stock and it's done. I love it and I hope you do, too. Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamps--Sanded backgrounder (SU!), Inkadinkado fall leaves; Paper--so Saffron and Chocolate Chip (SU!), K & Co. Fall Harvest mat pack; Ink--Versafine Vintage Sepia; Accessories--ribbon, brads (craft store).

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!