Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A plan would have been nice.

A plan. Yes, that would have helped, but I rarely have one when I set out to make a card. I ended up watercoloring the main image on this card with reinkers and if I'd thought about it ahead of time I'd have used watercolor paper. As it was, I use GP card stock and was lucky my outline didn't run. Another thank you card. This one to my co-workers. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Just Celebrate; Cardstock: Soft Sky and River Rock (Stampin' Up!), GP white, DP Papertrey Ink Everyday Blessing Collection, Striped Serenity; Inks: Soft Sky and River Rock (Stampin' Up!); Accessories: River Rock double stitched ribbon (SU!), brads (craft store), dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, I am glad they didn't run too! Very nice card.
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm just gonna' have to go back and do that challenge because those colors are just gorgeous together. Really nice job on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!