Monday, July 21, 2008

Another thank you.

This one is for my bosses. They sent the most gorgeous wreath to my mother's funeral so no regular thank you card would do. I didn't have any brads to match so I punched out some tiny flowers and covered them with Crystal Effects. They look like little flower brads! Cool! Both images are up on dimensionals and the sentiment image is sponged with Purely Pomegranate ink. And, of course, the envelope has a partial image stamped on it. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts, Flourishes Spring Ephemerals; Cardstock: Sahara Sand and Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!), GP white; Inks: Sahara Sand and Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!); Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug and Textile embossing folder, Crystal Effects (SU!), Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon (SU!), dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barb! I love the bold colors of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love that you also stamp on the envelopes to match the card. A very classy touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!